Monday 11 April 2016

My first camera was the Samsung  Bridge camera  , I then moved to a Nikon D3100 DSLR my first serious camera , years after I got a real bargain Nikon D200 with 2 lens , Memory cards , case , and finally my current camera Nikon D7000 . From humble beginnings my confidence in the use of a digital camera grew , learning the in's and out's of their functions is all part of your growth as a photographer  . It is very true that its the individual that takes the great photo , using composition , settings and subject , not the equipment you use . Though I believe your equipment helps you expand your horizons by enabling you to capture sometimes difficult images such as birds in flight where a fast burst mode can catch the moment the bird flaps its wings , something I continue to try and capture to the best of my ability .

No comments:

Post a Comment