Monday 18 April 2016

Buying Lenses

Buying lenses is enjoyable ,  looking at the various sizes and functions . It can be expensive but I have found away to save . Through the use of adapters you can fit older lenses onto your camera . First you need to check on Google or your manufacturers website what lenses are compatible . For me I can use  M42 Mount Lenses with an M42 Adapter . Searching on Ebay or other second hand sites you can pick up some bargains . The older lenses uses better glass than some of the newer ones . The only thing I can't do is focus automatically , they are all manual . I find this makes you step back and take stock of what you are shooting . Slowing the pace down is always a good thing .
Ref : http://lewiscollard.com/lenses/m42-dslr-compatibility/

No comments:

Post a Comment