Saturday 7 May 2016

Right Place Right Time

Everyday I wish for that one satisfying shot , I wait patiently by the Weir . Scanning around me watching the birds behaviour . Nesting time is very stressful for the parents , not knowing if their young will hatch and continue the blood line . Male Swans patrol the area , moving anything that gets too close to the nest . They puff their feathers to each other making them look bigger . One Swan stands on the top while the other male is below him . My finger is waiting on the the shutter press.
When all of a sudden from the side of the one on top of  the Weir another male comes charging toward it . Right in my line of sight . I click away having set the camera to Continuous Focus , F 5.6 , Shutter 1/640 , 300 mm , ISO 100 . Below is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment